Running a file server schedule with "Append" option selected, replace the previously selected default currency to USD.
Behavior is the same when using "Clean and Replace".
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- Import a file from file server.
- Set the default currency for the model to NOK (Norwegian Krone).
- Create the model.
- Open the model preferences to make sure that the default currency is NOK.
- Select Append option in the “Import Details” and save.
- Run the Schedule.
- Open the model preferences and note that the Default Currency has changed to USD.
This issue has been forwarded to Development for further investigation.
This issue is resolved in the future releases 2017.03
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.