You require to Migrate the Purchase Orders with Price as 0. While migrating using the activity Migration of Purchase Orders, you receive the below error:
Price date and time missing
Document not submitted for approval; inconsistencies exist
Order not possible; entries missing or inconsistent
Price for item XYZ is more than YY% lower than existing item XYZ in PO ABC
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Purchase Orders
- Choose Migrate purchase orders using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration file with Migration Mode Add new records
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step
Using the Migration approach, you will be able to upload Purchase Orders with Price that have valid numeric except 0. The error message received in the above steps cannot be avoided while migrating using the Migration tool.
You may import the Purchase Orders directly from predefined Microsoft Excel template and upload them to the system. You can find the information in the Help Center document Create Purchase Orders Using Microsoft Excel®
You have installed the current Microsoft Excel add-in.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To