When the description of the label, circuled below, appears as null.
In this example, this should be Leistung for the German locale.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Most likely cuase is that the locale was not property implemented to the system.
It's recommend that you export your labels before every system release as a backup in case any customized label value missing unexpectedly.
- Go to References > Geography > Labels
- Define Label ID Exact "data.menu.Performance" and search for record
- Open the label in Edit mode and select the Locales tab. Note that the German label description is missing
4. To update, set Active Locale ID = 'German' and Label Value to ' Leistung'. Apply Changes
5. Now when you admin naviagtes back to the Homepage, the label has been updated.
label; null; translation; data.menu.Performance; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To