In Integration Center (starting in the release 1702), the Job threshold limit by default, has been set to 25 jobs per day, which in turn increases the CPU performance.
To schedule more than 25 jobs per day, you must report a new incident with SAP SuccessFactors Support.
Reproducing the Issue
This issue can be reproducible in the Integration Center with more than 25 concurrent scheduled Jobs.
This threshold was set by SAP to increase CPU performance.
Customers that need more than 25 scheduled Jobs in integration center should open an incident in the LOD-SF-INT-INC component with below detail:
- What is the expected increase in the number of daily jobs ?
- Is there a possibility that they schedule the current daily jobs for a longer frequency ( Ex: Weekly) ?
- Give examples of their existing / new use cases of daily runs.
- Please explain shortly what are the business requirements for this increase.
- Please share your SF Company ID where you need this.
This parameter should be changed by SAP support team ONLY under Company Settings in our backend system based on the feedback received from our Engineering team
Job threshold, Integration Center, default 25 jobs per day, Job threshold limit, Job limit , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To