You can now share reports with RBP Roles, Group and Dynamic Groups from the Report Center however after sharing a report the options (icons) to share the report with Groups and Role are no longer visible.
In fact, only the User option is available.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Report Center
- Select Share for one of the report listed
- Only “User” option appears although the options for “Group” and “Role” are also expected
Permission must be granted to Users to have the options to
You can assign the Share Reports to Groups & Roles report permission as follows:
- From Admin Center - Manage Permission Roles then select the desired role from the list
- Select Permission then Manage Dashboards/Reports
- Make sure the Share Reports to Groups & Roles option is selected
- Click Done
- The Groups and Role option will then be available when you select the share report function via Report Center.
Report Center, Sharing via Report Center, Report share, role, group, report centre, icone , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem