When running a Revenue Recognition, you receive the error message:
'Enter account determination group for customer ABC (where ABC stands for the customer ID, company XYZ (where XYZ stands for the company ID)'
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to Periodic Tasks view.
- Select Revenue Recognition subview.
- Click on the relevant Revenue Recognition ID.
- Go to tab Processed with Errors.
- Select the respective Sales Order and you can see the error message:
'Enter account determination group for customer ABC, company XYZ'
The reason is that you have not maintained the account determination group in the customer's master data.
- Go to Receivables Work Center.
- Go to Customers View.
- Go to Customer Accounts subview.
- Search for the Customer: ABC.
- Select Edit-> Financial Data Tab.
- Select the Company XYZ and go to Payment Data sub-tab.
- Click on Add Row button.
- Maintain Account Determination group and other relevant information.
- Choose Save button.
Payment allocation, account determination group, sales order, revenue recognition , KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , How To