While uploading Content using "Legacy SCORM Import" We get an error as below.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to System Admin > Tools > Legacy SCORM Import >
2. Import any SCORM which is more than 10 MB.
We will not be able to upload content more than 10 MB because we have configuration settings, which restricts Admins to upload any content beyond 10 MB. Please follow below Resolution for this issue.
1. Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN
2. Search for fileUploadMaxSize=
3. Change the value to desired Size and you will be able to upload the content successfully.
fileUploadMaxSize=10485760, Bad Gateway Error 502, Bad Gateway, Error 502, Legacy SCORM Import Failed, fileUploadMaxSize , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem