Time related UoM missing in the Time Offset field within workflow rule.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Select the Workflow Rules work centre view.
- Click the New button in order to create a rule.
- Fill in the mandatory fields.
- Click the drop down of the field Time Offset.
- Time related UoM are missing here.
Time related UoM are blocked in the fine-tuning activity Quantities and Units of Measure.
In order to make the time related UoM visible in the Time Offset field you have to use the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Select the Implementation Projects work centre view.
- Select the respective implementation project.
- Click the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune tab.
- Search and open the fine-tuning activity Quantities and Units of Measure.
- Click the Create and Maintain Physical Units hyperlink.
- Search the relevant UoM.
- Set the Activation Status to Released.
- Click Save.
The missing time related UoM should appear in the Time Offset field of the workflow rule.
Workflow, Time Offset , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To