When users are assigned a course that contains a quiz, if they hover over the quiz entity, the label says 'You have completed this quiz'. However the quiz is not completed.
This let users believe they have completed the quiz, when it is not true.
Please find below a screenshot that illustrates this behavior.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System Core
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new item, add a content and a quiz on it.
- Assign this item to a test user.
- Log as this user and start the course.
- Hover over the quiz without clicking on it.
- You will see that the label says 'You Have Completed This Quiz'.
Our Engineering Team fixed this behavior on release 1705. Meanwhile, if this is a high priority on your company, please use the below steps as workaround. Please notice this will change the label with the incorrect information (You have completed this quiz).
- Navigate to References > Geography > Labels
- On the Label Value field, fill with: You have completed this quiz
- Click on Search button
- Edit the label you found (instruction.StudentModule.QuizObjectCompleted)
- Click on Locales tab
- Change the label 'You have completed this quiz' for something that you desire to appears insted of the completed quiz label. Do it for all locales that apply on your environment
- Click on Apply Changes button
You have completed this quiz instruction.StudentModule.QuizObjectCompleted Quiz not completed Completed Quiz message LRN-16634 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem