Privileged Leaves from year XXXX are not getting carried forward to following year YYYY, even if they are configured under Carry Forward Rule.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Go to Employees view
- Search for Employee XYZ
- Select Edit
- Go to Time Account Balances tab
- Privileged Leaves from year XXXX are not getting carried forward to following year YYYY. But a new account for Privileged Leaves YYYY is created
This is the expected system behaviour.
Balance calculations is determined by the Posting Type set in the Time Account Rules as follows:
- For the Posting Type Entitlement, the Balance is shown up to the validity end of a Recurrent Account and upto the end of the current year for a Permanent Account.
- For the Posting Type Accrual, the Time Account balance is shown as of the current date.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To