When we create a Work flow Rule for Lead business object Account Name is missing from the placeholder list.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Work flow Rules view.
- Create a new work flow rule for Lead business object.
- Go to Define Actions tab.
- Select the Rule type as E-mail.
- Go to the Placeholder section.
- Choose Add Row.
Here Account Name place holder is missing.
The customer can use Company as a placeholder instead of Account Name or he can create a new extension field and use it as a placeholder.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To