Error : The file size exceeds the maximum allowed (600 KB) when importing.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1) Please navigate to System Admin>Tools>Import data
2) Select “Record Type” as Admin Roles (Or any other type)
3) Select “Import Option” as “Add" or "update”.
4) Browse the attached file and click on submit.
5) Now you will receive the above the error message “The file size exceeds maximum allowed (600 KB)”,
We receive an error message because maximum size of a file allowed as attachment is set as 600 KB
Please follow the below steps to increase the file size limit.
1) Please navigate to System Admin>Configuration>System Configuration>ENTITY_IMPORT
2) Search for property "maximumSizePerAttachmentKB"
3) Increase the size to 1024 KB (maximumSizePerAttachmentKB=1024).
Note: Maximum size of the file allowed is 1024 KB.
The file size exceeds the maximum allowed (600 KB).
Maximum Size allowed while importing
file size exceeds the maximum allowed (600 KB) Import Tool Max file Size , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem