- You have recently activated Group Goals 2.0 through "Goal Management Feature Settings" in Admin Center
- You are no longer able to access any other user's goal plans, even though you could previously
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions
- You have enabled "Goals Target Population" by activating this feature, and the default setting is that every user only has access to their own Goal Plan.
- You will need to set Target Populations for your users, so they can view the Goal Plans of who you would like.
- In order to do this, Navigate to Admin Center-->Goal Management-->Goals Target Population
- Within this menu, you will need to define Target Populations for either individual users, or groups of users. Depending on your configurations there are many different fields that you can filter the groups and individuals on.
- Please note that defining a Target Population for a user/group of users will give them access to view/manage another user's goal plan based off the permissions defined within the Goal Plan Template XML.
- If you are stilll having issues with access to certain user's goal plans, please engage your implementation partner or create a support incident as your permissions may be limited within the XML.
SuccessFactors, Goal Management, GM, Target Population, Group Goals 2.0, Direct Report, Goal Plan Access, Greyed Out Name Goal Plan , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem