- Advanced / ORD Report does not display data when BizX/ ORD language is changed.
- Report appears as blank due to incorrect filter settings when language is changed.
- Labels of filter values are changed of Advanced / ORD report when language is switched from one Language to other (English US to English UK).
- Advanced Reporting
- Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Advanced Report in English US language.
- Below filter is placed in the report:
- "Employee Status in "Non Paid Leave of Absence", "Paid Leave of Absence"
3. Share the report with a user whose BizX and ORD language is set as English UK.
4. Report doesn't return any value for this user.
5. Go to Filter Designer > Edit the filter
6. Employee Status field does not have value - "Paid Leave of Absence", "Paid Leave of Absence" in drop down list.
7. When language is set to English UK, label of filter values changed to "Paid Leave", "Unpaid Leave"
- Change the BizX and Analytics language to English USA and run the report OR
- Set the ID of the filed instead of selecting values in Filter OR
- Set the runtime filter instead of setting static filter OR
- Edit the report and select the appropriate values while laguage is changed to English UK.
- Advanced Report
- English US to English UK
- Filter Label change
- Analytics Language
- ORD language
- Report Blank