- Dashboard 2.0 picker text not visible
- How to change the Dashboard 2.0 picker text color
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Dashboard Page.
- Dashboard picker dropdown not showing the selected Dashboard clearly.
- Reason for this is the similar text and background color.
1. To change this text color, go to Admin center.
2. Search for "Theme Manager" in Tool search bar
3. Select the default theme selected for your instance.
4. Go to Fine Tune -> Placemat
5. Change the Page title color to something else ( like #FFFFFF for white or #000000 for black).
6. Once you save the setting, go back and refresh the Dashboard 2.0 page to get the changes reflected.
Dashboard 2.0 text Placemat Fine Tune Theme Manager , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Problem