You want to know how to use the Activate Tax Trace functionality in SAP Business ByDesign.
This applies to all sales documents and we will use Sales Orders as an example:
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the sales order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the document).
- Click on the Edit button and click on the View All button.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab
- Click on the Update Pricing button and select the Activate Tax Trace option from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Save button.
- Navigate to the Items tab and select the Taxes subtab.
- Click on the Display at Tax Trace Details.
- The Application Log opens.
- Navigate to the Results tab.
You can see the details on the tax determination.
If the Tax Trace Details with Display option does not appear after saving, kindly close the document and open it again.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To