How to change the name of the email 'sender' in notifications?
SuccessFactors SAP Jam
Currently, the emails appear in our Inbox as: "Jam <email@example.com>", by default. To change the name of the email "sender" in notitications, follow below steps:
- Navigate to SAP Jam Admin;
- Click Branding (left menu);
- On Branding and Support page, edit the field "Product Instance name";
NOTE: If you have enabled Successfactors Theming within SAP Jam Admin, this field will not be editable. In this case, simply uncheck "Enable SuccessFactors Theming (BizX UI-V12 or higher required)" and edit the field;
- Save the changes.
Branding and Support page
Example of Email "sender"
1. This will result in the name of your SAP Jam instance changing. In the drop-down menu in SuccessFactors and also at the top of your SAP Jam instance the new name will appear
2. This will change the name of the email sender ("Jam <firstname.lastname@example.org>") but not the email address 'email@example.com'
3. The Product Instance Name field will not be updated to another value when the "SuccessFactors Theming" is enabled. This is an expected behavior. As a workaround, you can change the name for SAP Jam in SF via Admin Center > Text Replacement.
Sender name, email notification, SAP Jam sender name, product instance name, SuccessFactors Theming, Branding and Support. , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-UI , User Interface Issues , How To