International Address Version does not depend on the log on language.
Reproducing the Issue
You have already maintained an International Address Version within an account e.g. Japanese.
- Select Japanese as log on language.
- Log into the system.
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open the account for which you have maintained the International Address Version.
- The address on account header level is displayed in Latin.
This is expected system behaviour.
The log on language has no impact on the address version or vice versa.
No matter with what language you log on you always see the default character version, which was set up in Fine-tuning under International Address Version.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To