- When trying to purge a user, the purge fails and I receive the error "Cause no F in session"
- BizX Platform
- This error appears because the purged user is the facilitator in a calibration session, while the user is also the only facilitator for the session.
- In calibration session, facilitator is the required field, so it is expected behavior the purge fails.
- Add another facilitator into the session, then purge the former user again.
- If the session is no longer needed, you can delete or purge the session, then purge the former user.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-CAL , SAP SF Calibration Module , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions