Service and Support Team not determined in Tickets based on Ticket Routing Rules.
Reproducing the Issue
You have already set up ticket routing rules.
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the name of the ticket).
- You can see that the Service and Support Team was not determined as set up in the Ticket Routing Rules.
You have not maintained Use Rules for Service and Support Team determination in fine-tuning.
You have to use the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant Implementation Project.
- Click the Open Activity List button.
- Select Fine tuning tab.
- Search and open the activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Click the Involved Parties hyperlink.
- Select Service and Support Team.
- Click the Maintain Determination button.
- Flag the option Use Rules for Service and Support Team.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To