When clicking on the link in the e-mail received to activate your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant, you receive the following error message:
Error: Your e-mail activation link is invalid.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Contact your Sales Representative or Technical Account Manager to receive the correct link to your tenant.
If you know your tenant URL, try the following steps:
- Connect to your tenant URL, for example: https://yourcompany.sapanalytics.cloud
- When redirected to the SAP Cloud Identity tenant for authentication select the option Forgot password? More information on password reset in KBA 2399123. Use the email address where you received the activation email.
- Reset the password following he instructions indicated in the new email received.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, SBOC, clicking, navigating, opening, URL, activating, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem