- How do I request SFTP access?
- What is the process for getting SFTP credentials?
- If I am a partner how do I request access for my customer?
- How many SFTP accounts can I request?
- Bizx Platform
For BizX, SFTP accounts are generally provisioned only on an as-needed basis and are predominantly for use with ONB or WFA integration. Note: For LMS, SFTP is required; hence, it is set up automatically. There should be no need to request.
Each customer is entitled to two accounts: one for their Production instance, and one for their Test/Preview instance.
IMPORTANT: Please reference KBA 2620488 for information regarding our data retention policies.
HOW TO REQUEST:
Customers: Please create an incident for Customer Support, and provide:
- The COMPANY ID(s) that the SFTP accounts should be set up for.
- Whether the accounts should be set up as standard accounts or temporary accounts (reference KBA 2620488).
Your request will be submitted to Operations and the credentials will be sent to the IT Contact specified in CRM.
Partners and Professional Services Consultants: You may request SFTP accounts be set up on behalf of your customers by submitting this request directly to Cloud Operations. The credentials will be sent to the IT Contact specified in CRM.
Please see linked KBA's on SFTP Standards, SSH (password-less) access, and . . .
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To