Learning administrators need to add material to an item.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
In Learning > Items > Materials, you can associate the item with one or more learning materials.
To add materials to an item:
- Navigate to Learning > Items, click on the Related > More menu.
- Click on the Materials tab.
- Enter Material ID and select the Type from the dropdown menu, or click "add one or more from the list" and search for the Material to be added to the item.
- Click the Add button to add the material.
After adding a material to the list:
- Via the Target list, identify whether users or instructors should receive the material.
- Via the Type list, identify when the user/instructor receives the material - before (prework) or after (postwork).
- If prework is selected, then via the Offset box, enter the number of days prior to the scheduled offering that the material should be available to the specified target group.
- If postwork is selected, then via the Offset box, enter the number of days following a scheduled offering that the material should be available to the specified target group.
- Via the Count box, identify the number of materials that the specified target group should receive.
items, items', so, s.o. pre-work, post-work, how-to, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To