An application error occurs when an employee requests leave.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the employee's Time off page
- Request a leave
- An application error occurs.
- The cause is because there are multiple duplicate accruals posted on the same date.
- Run the Check Tool from Admin center inorder to identify the duplicate accruals in the instance.
- To delete the duplicate accruals, in the Time Account click on ‘details’ of the ‘Accrual’ to check the Accrual Period ID.
2. If 2 accruals are having the same ‘Accrual Period ID, then delete one of them'.
3. Similarly do this for all the accruals, if there are duplicate ‘Accrual Period ID’.
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Configure Object Definition -> Time Account Type.
- Take Action -> Make Correction -> Click on details beside ‘accrualRecalculationPostionMethod’ -> Set the visibility to ‘Editable’ ->Save
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Time off structures -> Time Account Type -> Set the field ‘Accrual Recalculation Posting Method' to ‘No Recalculation Posting’ -> Save
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Time Off Calendars -> Create New Calendar for the accrual period for which the duplicate accrual is posted (You can identify this from the accrual period id by following the step 1 of OPTION 1) -> Enable the Recalculation Flag.
- Run the calendar. This will remove all the duplicate accrual postings.
- After you confirm that the duplicate accruals are removed, navigate again to Admin Center -> Manage Time off structures -> Time Account Type -> Set the field ‘Accrual Recalculation Posting Method to ‘Classic’ -> Save
*Support Team: Please refer the Internal Memo*
TIMEANDLABOR_SYSTEM_ERROR_WITH_ID INVALID_NUMBER_RECALCULATION_ACCRUAL Time off Application error Request Leave , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem