Employee not able to apply leave for a past date
Successfactors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1. Employee is trying to apply leave for a past date (Say 25th Nov 2016)
2. On checking the balance as of 25th Nov 2016, the employee is having good number of hours to apply leave.
3. But on requesting leave, the error message occurs 'You cannot take 8:00 hours because you have no balance left'
1. There are leaves applied in the future(i.e after 25th Nov 2016) due to which there is no balance in the Time Account.
2. There are manual adjustments done in the future(i.e after 25th Nov 2016) to negate the balance in the Time Account.
If leaves are applied or manual adjustments are done in the furture. This will deduct the balance from the Time Account.
Therefore even though the Time Account shows balance is avaialbe as of a given date, there maynot be any balance left in the Time account due to the above reason.
You cannot take 8:00 hours because you have no balance left No balance left Time off Leave past date not able to apply leave , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem