- When looking for an Employee and scrolling down to Job information we get script error and the job information of the Employee does not appear.
- When in new hire page, traversing to job information section results in application error with fingerprint: 63f4ee8bffac238732c162d4ef9f812305109796.
Success Factors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- When looking for an Employee and scrolling down to Job information > we get script error prompt.
- Traverse to job information section after filling earlier sections > get error.
External Codes were missing for OBSOLETED ISOCountry in picklist
There were OBSOLETED ISOCountry in picklist which do NOT have any external code.
- Assign external code to the obsoleted 'ISO country picklists' and upload.
- Mark OBSOLETED ISO country picklist as DELETED and upload.
We see from the error logs that the issue is while trying to pull country values from ISO country picklist.
Just to be sure, we disabled permission from 'Country' for the Admin Role and then the Admin Role was able to see all job info of all employees. If we enable the permission to view country then the error occurs again.
Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Permission.. > Employee Central Effective Dated Entities > Country
So while displaying, it is trying to pull country but getting null error.
63f4ee8bffac238732c162d4ef9f812305109796, error in new hire while moving to job information step. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information , Problem