User opens a survey and some fields are not populated
- SAP HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- User interface
Reproducing the Issue
- as a user, navigate to your learning plan
- open any pending survey
- some fields show "No description"
Those fields are automatically populated from the scheduled offering or item related to the survey, therefore if the information is missing the fields would show "no description"
Populate the respective fields when creating the scheduled offering.
- Title = survey name
- SO = offering description
- Instructor = instructor added to the SO at the time of creation of the offering, if instructor is only added to the segment then it will not show here
- Location = same as instructor for population
if your application is used in more than one language do not forget to translate the survey name and the offering description by clicking on the globe icon next to the field
There is an enhancement request to change the SO field value to be the offering title and not the decription https://influence.sap.com/D46124
Product Management have stated that they decided to choose the offering description instead of the offering title because the offering inherits the title from the item title and therefore this would be redundant on the survey.
SAP, Successfactors, Learning, LMS, survey, item evaluation, follow up evaluation, course feedback, feedback form, feedback form, missing informqation in survey, special characters in sruvey fields, no description, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem