- Unable to find the option to update compensation information in Import Employee Data.
- Cannot find Employee Import option under action for all plans in Compensation admin 2.0.
- SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Instance and Navigate to Admin Center->Manage Employees->Update User Information Import Employee Data in EC Integrated System.
- And confirm that Compensation specific options for import is missing.
- Option "Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import" is not enabled in backend Provisioning.
- Note that when Employee Central is Enabled Import option won't appear in Action for All Plans and data can be imported only via Import Employee Data.
This Solution is applicable only to Employee Central Enabled Instances.
- Customers Please create an incident in Support portal and reuqest support to enable "Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import" in Company settings of provisioning.
Instructions to Support/Partners:
- Login to Provisioning and locate company id in question.
- Go to Compensation settings and search for "Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import".
- Check the box against this option and save.
Once this is done you should be able to see below option in Employee Data Import.
- employee central
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1611