'does not contain' search operator is not working.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Users
- on the search filter "job location" select "does not contain" and click on the funnel symbol
- select the location you wish to exclude from the search results and submit the criteria
- users in the results belong to the location we excluded from the search
Expected behavior as selecting the values from the pop-up filter will always do a "Any" match on the Selected values.
- Click on the filter icon for "Job Location"
- Enter your lcoation in "Job Location ID" with Does Not Contain operator
- Instead of Searching and then submitting the criteria, click Submit Criteria directly
- Users returned do not belong to the excluded location
search operator, search option, filter, does not contain option , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem