- Learning admin has created a direct link to the LMS for learning users to use to direclty access various pages in the LMS.
- When attempting to use the direct link, users are not brought to the expected page in the LMS.
- SSO users are brought to a BizX log on page, incorrectly.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning- all supported versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin creates a direct link via System Admin > Tools > Direct Link.
- Select the Direct Link Type from the dropdown menu.
- Select the URL radio button for Link Output Format.
- Click on Display Link button.
The URL provided should have been created with the BizX URL for the related BizX instance which the LMS is integrated with.
Previously, some configuration steps involved manual steps such as encoding the URL and entering the SPID. This is not required or applicable for integrated learning instances.
With integrated LMS instances, no manual steps are required.
Once the URL has been generated in the Direct Link tool, it can be used in notifications, shortcuts, etc.
Note: In Provisioning, SSO redirect URL for IDP deeplink needs to point to the customers SSO portal which is used to access the BizX instance. Without this configured, the direct links will not work.
Some additional things to note:
- If the SSO is not enabled then it will redirect to Learning Home Page.
- If SSO is enabled but the user is not logged in then they'll be redirected to BizX Login in page.
- Irrespective if SSO is enabled or not, once user is logged in the the link will work.
single sign on, redirect, re-direct, SSO issue, log on page, sf, successfactors, learning, lod-sf-lms, deeplink, deep link, directlink, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , LMS Integrations , How To