- Example: Admin tried to run report for Curriculum.
- 'Required by' date has been set to be 15th March, but in the report we could see for some of the records its 16th March.
- Why is this happening?
- The 'required by' date is defined by the supervisor and this date/time is then being converted in reports to the users timezones.
- User is in CET (GMT +1), Supervisor is in GMT
- Supervisor sets Required date to be March 15th.
- It is then stored as March 15th, 11:59pm GMT.
- This would then appear in reports for CET users as March 16th 0:59am
- This is expected behaviour
required;by;date;curriculum;report;curricula;time;incorrect;next;day , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1611