When trying to create a new extension in the Extension center, system is throwing error message "EdmEntitySet GOSimpleExtension is not found".
SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Click on Company settings
- Click on Extension Center
- Click on “Create Extension”
- Fill the Extension details and then click on Action
- Click on Save Extensions
- An error message "EdmEntitySet GOSimpleExtension is not found" will pop up as shown in the screenshot
After enabling Extension Center, ensure that Metadata is refreshed otherwise such error will occur.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below to refresh the Metadata Cache:
1. Navigate to Admin Center
2. Search and Click "Odata API Metadata Refresh and export"
3. Click on Refresh button next to Refresh Metadata Cache.
extension center, error while saving extension, EdmEntitySet GOSimpleExtension is not found , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-XC , Extension Center , How To