Time type is calculated based on work schedule and an absence counting method(on calendar days) is assigned to the time type.
On requesting leave for 3 days (2 working days and 1 non working day), the requesting field shows 2 instead of 3.
Successfactors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Time Type is assigned with Time Account Type.
- Time Type Calculation is based on 'Work Schedule'
- Absence Counting method is assigned (based on calendar days).
- Requesting for 3 days leave (2 working day and 1 non working day)
- The Requesting field Shows as 2 instead of 3.
This is expected behaviour.
The Requesting field will show as 2 instead of 3 because the value 2 comes from the work schedule.
As the work Schedule is assigned, the value will show the number of working days only and not all the 3 days that are selected.
Absence counting method Requesting Time off Work Schedule Calendar Days Leave , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem