- Customer requires the "Status" view permission to be enabled in Role Based Permissions under "Employee Data" section, but the permission is not present when viewing RBP
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Customer tries to enable the "Status" view permission in Role Based Permissions under "Employee Data" section, but the permission is not present when viewing an RBP role
- The "Status" view permission is not enabled or visible in Role Based Permissions under "Employee Data" section
- It is necessary to configure this first in the Data Model before this will display in the front end of the instance in "Employee Data" section in Role Based Permissions.
- Firstly, check if the "Status" Permission is present in the Section "Employee Data" in Role Based Permissions
- If the status field is not present, Navigate to the customers Provisioning and download the Data Model. Make a copy of the Original Data Model downloaded for a backup.
- In the Data Model, among the standard-elements configured at the top of the Data Model, add in the following code.
<standard-element id="status" max-length="100" required="false" matrix-filter="false">
- Save a new copy of the Altered Data Model
- Upload this new Data Model in Provisioning where you downloaded it from
- Check in the instance, the "Status" permission should now be visible in the Front End of the instance, as below:
- Status permission should now be visible in Role Based Permissions
Status View Permission Data Model search employees mobile application Role Based Permissions Employee Data enable edit add configure , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To