You see that the StatutoryMealsPerDiemRates.xlsx downloaded from Busienss Configuration Activity Per Diem Rates for Meals - Generic Country Version provides an option to enter Statutory Stay Type and Statutory Meal Group. However, after upload, the UI screen does not show these fields.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View.
- Click on the Open Activity List button.
- Go to Fine Tune tab and open Activity: Per Diem Rates for Meals - Generic Country Version.
- Click on link Edit per diem rates for meals.
- In the Microsoft Excel button, click on Download where you get a template to enter values for StatutoryMealsPerDiemRates.
- Click on Upload.
The fields Statutory Stay Type and Statutory Meal Group which were entered in the template is not available in the screen.
The excel contains all fields known to the system, however not all fields are enabled for every country version.
If the fields are not on the UI then currently this is not supported by the Business Configuration activity - Per Diem Rates for Meals - Generic Country Version and therefore it cannot be used.
This is the expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To