BizX picklist displaying UNAVAILABLE value in Drop down field , No other value is populated
Reproducing the Issue
Onboarding => Settings => Panels => BizX picklist filed => displaying UNAVAILABLE
Same can be observed in Panels from Front end or UI also.
This Issue occurs because of connectivity/integration between Onboarding and BizX
Generally seen :
1. After Refresh or copy request of BizX or Onboarding
During refresh or copy request , configuration from Source instance gets copied. In case of BizX refresh , config for connection in provisioning gets updated whereas in Case of Onboarding Refresh, config at Super admin under SF_BIZX_Connection gets changed.
2. While deactivating and activating this feature (SF_BIZX_Connection) in Super Admin , BX.OAuth.Secret value gets removed (some times)
3. Wrong API Authentication User in SF_BIZX_Connection.
Pre-requsite: Access to Onboarding Super administrator.
To fix this , check below steps :
1. BizX connection should be correct i.e. Pointing to correct BizX instance id , URL and API Authentication User
2. Under Account => Account Optoins => BX.OAuth.Secret => value should have information. If it is blank , please reach out to Cloud product support team.
3. API Authentication User is an important parameter which needs to be taken care of. User Id should have Full access in BizX.
Once connection/Integration is corrected , SF BizX picklist will start appearing.
Drop down UNAVAILABLE , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem