- Candidate application is missing a pre-screening question
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to recruiting tab and navigate to requisition
- View screening questions on candidate application
- Confirm that one of the questions that is on the requisition is not visible to the recruiting user on the candidate's application
- Check Audit Trail on Requisition to see if any changes to questions were made after job was posted.
- Check candidate audit trail to confirm when the job application was submitted
- Confirmed job application was submitted prior to when the pre-screen questions were changed
- Changes should not be made to prescreen questions after the job is posted
- It is expected behavior that the question would not be viewable to the recruiting user because the question did not exist when the application was submitted
- This is expected behavior because the pre-screen question did not exist when the original application was submitted.
SF SuccessFactors Success Factors RCM Recruit Management pre-screen questions, missing questions, application questions , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1611 ; SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions