We are getting a Blank Screen when we try to create Sync between Test to Production Instance in Provisioning.
Synchronize Company Data Permission
Success Factors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
Create a sync between Test to Production Instance in Provisioning via Synchronize Company Data Permission
Source Data Admin user does not have the Instance Sync Permissions
- Popup blocker is enabled and stopping the pop up window
- Incorrect Data Centre URL selected (Example: performance12 instead of performance5)
- Resolution for User Permissions
Please follow the below steps:
- Enable Instance Sync tool in both Source and Target instance (in Provisioning).
- In the Source and Target UI, provide Permission to the Admin to ‘Manage Instance Synchronization’ through RBP
- In Target instance, go to Provisioning, click on the link ‘Instance Synchronization Company Permissions’.
- Configure the Source instance ID and the objects that needs to be synced -> Save
- In the Source UI, navigate to Admin Center -> Synchronize instance configurations
- Select the Target instance ID and select the Objects/Picklists/Data
- Click on Start -> In the pop up window, you could choose which Objects/Picklists/Data needs to be Sync'd.
Instance Sync, Popup Blocker, Blank Screen, White Screen , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PRV , Provisioning Changes , LOD-SF-PLT-SYN , Instance Synch , Problem