Customer requires to create report for LMS module using Ad Hoc report builder.
- Ad Hoc report builder
- Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the instance
- Navigate to Home > Reports > Ad Hoc Reports > Single / Cross Domain Report
- Under Report Definition Type there is no way to select learning domains
The system behaviour is as designed. In fact the plateau site (LMS) doesn't have integration with BizX Reporting Tool, which is why the domain would not show up while creating Ad Hoc reports.
You can use the Online Report Designer (ORD) or Plateau Report Designer (PRD) tool to build reports based on Learning Data.
- The ORD offers capabilities to create multi page, formatted reports with pivot tables, charts, text & images or simple lists to report on a set of fields.
- Create reports and dashboards based on real-time transactional data from SAP SuccessFactors LMS
- Visualize queries in tabular list format, as pivot tables, and in a variety of chart styles
- Powerful formatting, output in PDF, PPT, Word, and Excel
- Schedule and distribute reports
- SAP SuccessFactors Foundation pre-requisite .
- The Plateau Report Designer (PRD) allows to create custom reports on Learning Data.
Further details on ORD & PRD are available via the following KBAs:
LMS Adhoc report learning domian , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To