Admin would like to mass update information in the LMS instance.
These are the recommended steps to be taken care before mass update LMS.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
After Mass update, customers may face issue related to integration, Connectors, FTP, etc because of an error occurred during the process of forcing new data.
To avoid such issues, refer the steps below to be followed before conducting Mass Update in the LMS application. It is advisable before making mass updates or changes in LMS instance to:
1. Request a refresh from Production to Stage/Sandbox (normally will take 1 to 2 weeks to get it)
2. Once you have the refresh on stage or Sandox do the change on this system and test
3. Document everything done, and the results of this mass update
4. If any doubt or issues please contact Customer Support for advice
5. If everything goes correctly, proceed to make the change in production environment (Mass Update)
6. Document what was done and the results for your internal documentation of changes applied in LMS instance
mass update, update, error occurred during the process of forcing new data, error after mass update, mass update process, update information in LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem