- There is no view permission for event reasons in RBP (Employee Data>Event Reasons)
- But when I open the historical data of an employee in Job information, I see the event reason.
- I shouldn't see the event reason for this role.
Employee Central - Job History
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to My Employee File>Employment Info>Job Information's History.
- Event Reason is displayed.
- For Event Reasons only the "Edit" flag is considered in RBP.
- The permission has no influence on viewing existing records.
- The permission only filters the content of the event reason drop down when creating / changing data via MSS (Take Action - Change Job and Compensation Information).
- It should control that only users with the permission for event reasons can execute these actions (i.e. stop selecting the restricted value in the dropdown for event reason).
- It is the expected behaviour.
Job history event reason event reason history event reason event permissions , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information , Problem