When creating a Job Requisition from Position Org Chart, error "Invalid property name [jobRequisition/numberOpenings]"
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management Integration with Employee Central Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Company Info;
- Position Org Chart;
- Select a specific Position;
- Action Drop Down -> Create Job Requisition;
- Error Returned: Invalid Property Name [jobRequisition/numberOpenings]
Although the Job Requisition templates used for integration must always have the standard fields numberOpenings and positionNumber, You don't need to map these fields using a rule because the system fills them automatically.
- Go to Admin Center;
- Position Management Settings -> Integration;
- Open the Business Rule under "Rule for Mapping Fields Between Position and Job Requisition";
- Take Action -> Make Correction;
- Delete the Mapping created for the field numberOpenings.
2292166 - Error while creating a job requisition from Position Org Chart
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem