When creating a Job Requisition from Position Org Chart, error "Invalid property name [jobRequisition/numberOpenings]"
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management Integration with Employee Central Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Company Info;
- Position Org Chart;
- Select a specific Position;
- Action Drop Down -> Create Job Requisition;
- Error Returned: Invalid Property Name [jobRequisition/numberOpenings]
Cause 1: Although the Job Requisition templates used for integration must always have the standard fields numberOpenings and positionNumber, You don't need to map these fields using a rule because the system fills them automatically.
Cause 2 the numberOpenings property counld not be found in JobRequisition entity in ODATA API Data Dictionary
Resolution for Cause 1:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Position Management Settings -> Integration;
- Open the Business Rule under "Rule for Mapping Fields Between Position and Job Requisition";
- Take Action -> Make Correction;
- Delete the Mapping created for the field numberOpenings.
Resolution for Cause 2:
- Firstly, verify that the standard field “numberOpenings” has been defined in the Job Requisition XML template
- If “numberOpenings” has been defined in the XML template, refresh the ODATA API metadata at Admin Center > OData API Metadata Refresh and Export
2292166 - Error while creating a job requisition from Position Org Chart
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem