- The number format in a story for measure selection "All" only applies to visible members in a table in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- If you drill down on a dimension, the number format will not be applied to the expanded members.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story.
- Save the story.
- Go back in the story and change the number formatting, under Designer, for Measure Selection "All" and Display the measure as "Billions".
- Expand the hierarchy.
- The formatting is not applied to the lower level of the hierarchies.
- This works as designed.
- If you override the number formatting in the styling panel, it will only apply to the selected node / member.
- In general it is possible to have different scalings or even different units for the different children in the account hierarchy. In such cases it is not possible or not desireable to apply the parent formating to the children nodes.
- If you want this behaviour, you have to change the formatting manually for all the children.
- Styling a Table
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, number designer formatting , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To
|06-Jun-18 1-28-31 PM.png|