After 1612 mobile release, users can now view and provide ratings and comments for performance goals, development goals, and competencies on their performance forms using the SAP SuccessFactors mobile app.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors SuccessFactors Mobile App
With so many performance manager users on-the-go, mobile performance reviews will allow those users to stay up to date even when they don’t have access to their computers.
The phase one of Mobile Performance Reviews was deployed in the December 2016 release of the SuccessFactors Mobile application for iPhone and Android. We only support a limited set of configuration options in mobile:
- View and provide ratings and comments for performance goals, development goals, and competencies.
- View summary section calculated and adjusted-calculated overall rating and provide manual overall rating.
- View signature section, signers, and date of signature.
- Route, sign, and complete forms.
- Important: For the latest and complete list of supported configuration, please refer to the documentation in Community: https://community.successfactors.com/t5/Performance-and-Goals-Product/MOBILE-PERFORMANCE-REVIEWS-available-with-December-2016-Mobile/ba-p/163494
- In addition, the Mobile App was not meant to exactly duplicate the features and functions of the web app, but take the steps within your business processes that are often blockers and give you great ways to speed those along.
- The Mobile app currently has limited support for Performance Manager steps, and does not yet use Calibration.
- Please note that you should base your product adoption decisions on current feature support and should always perform testing in your preview environments prior to enabling in production.
- Performance Management v12 Acceleration (PMv12A)
a. Performance Management PMv12 and Performance Management v11 are not supported.
- The native version of SAP SuccessFactors Mobile for iPhone or Android, and all its associated permissions
MOBILE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT ENABLEMENT
- Provisioning > Company Settings > Mobile PM Reviews [Not Ready for Sales/Production] – requires “PMv12 Acceleration” and “Performance Appraisal Smart Form” Note: Please raise an incident to Product Support to request enablement of this feature.
- Admin Center > Enable Mobile Features > Modules > Talent > Performance
ACCESSING PERFORMANCE FORMS ON THE MOBILE APP
- The Mobile application does not have "PM folders" (In Progress, En route, Completed folders etc.)..
- On the Mobile application, you may access Performance Forms under the Review Performance tab.
- At this time, our Mobile application only supports the ability to view/edit current Performance Forms that are pending an action for the logged-in user.
- This corresponds to the forms that are in that user's To Do tile in the web version.
- So if the user doesn't have an entry (form) in his/her To Do tile in the web version, then the form will not be accessible in the Mobile application.
Rich Text Editor formatted text is not supported in Mobile Performance Review Phase 1. Therefore, it is recommended that customers using the RTE for comment fields, do not use Mobile Performance Review (Phase 1).
If Mobile Performance Review Phase 1 is enabled the following will occur:
Text, which has been formatted using the RTE on the web and is edited in the mobile application, will lose formatting in the web and in mobile. Only HTML tags will be present.
Text, which has been formatted using the RTE on the web and is viewed in the mobile application, the text will be displayed without formatting.
performance forms, mobile, pm reviews in mobile, successfactors mobile app, PM mobile, forms mobile , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MOB , Mobile Interface , How To