You have created a custom payment file structure, however, when creating the output file for the payments you notice that the system creates one header and one footer for each payment transaction.
Reproducing the Issue
Assuming that you have already created the payment structure, performed the required master data mapping and setup, created the payment orders and triggered the outbound file creation, then:
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Outbound Files view
- Open the concerned files.
- Download the payment file.
- When you open file, you notice that there is one header and one footer for each payment document
- //begin of file
- //end of file
You have adjusted the granularity of the payment media format so that a new logical message within the same file is open for each payment ID.
If this is not the intended behavior, you may adjust it via below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Open the activity list
- Open activity Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Click Edit payment medium formats
- Highlight the concerned payment medium format that uses your file structure.
- Click tab Sort Sequence and Granularity of payments
- Set up the sequence so that a new logical message is not created for each payment document ID
After saving your changes, you need to re-create the bank transfers and generate the outbound file.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To