The migration of contacts is missing in activity list of your implementation project.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration->Implementation Projects
2. Select the project and click on Open Activity List
3. Search for Migration of Contacts
4. The activity is missing
There is no specific migration activity for contacts.
In migration of customers there is a Contacts tab. Using this tab you can create and assign a contact to the customer you are migrating.
If you want to create contacts without assgining to any customer, you can use the Data Workbench following the steps below
- Go to Data Workbench Work Center and select Import view
- Find the object Contacts and download the CSV template.
- Maintain the information in CSV template and upload it.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To