Recruiting Operator receives an email in the wrong locale, for example in French instead of English US. It is happening to only one recruiter.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Move a candidate into a new candidate status on the pipeline
- This triggers an email to the recruiter of the job requisition
- Email arrives in French, but the recruiter's locale is English US
Steps to check:
- Make sure the email template involved (ex: New Application) is localized in English-US language
- Make sure the English email template does not contain French content. Admin Center-> Manage Recruiting Email Templates:
- Make sure the recruiting operator is using the English locale (don't forget that en_UK and en_US are two distinct locales)
- Make sure the recruiter's email address is unique within the UDF:
- Admin Center-> Employee Export, in the csv file, filter email column with the affected email address to make sure only one employee using this email address.
- If two users have the same email address attached to them, but have a different locale, it can cause emails to be sent in the wrong locale
locale, language, e-mail, notification, wrong language, wrong locale, User Data File , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem