Recruiter Operator receives email in wrong locale (ex: French instead of English). It is happening to only one recruiter.
For exemple, when a candidate applies to a job, the recruiter as a recipient receives the email in French instead of English-US.
Steps to check:
- Make sure the email template involved (ex: New Application) is localized in English-US language
- Make sure the english email template does not contains french content. Admin Center->Manage Recruiting Email Templates:
- Make sure the Recruiter user is using english locale (don't forget that en_UK and en_US are to distinct locales)
- Make sure the recruiter email is only use by one employee!!!:
- Admin Center->Export User, in the csv file, filter email column with the affected email address to make sure only one employee using this email address. It could be used by another employee having french locale
locale,language,email,notification,wrong language,wrong locale , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem