- Survey report ( item evaluation ) is not showing the results/data for the items which were previously associated to that survey.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
In the item evaluation report you can do a selection whether you want the previous assoications or not - if you are going for all the previous association please select the check box as yes.
- If the parameter is set to 'No'
- When a survey is removed from an item, the Item Evaluation by Individual Response report will no longer show the users individual answers as it does when the survey is attached.
- If the parameter is set to 'Yes'
- When a survey is removed from an item, the Item Evaluation by Individual Response report will continue show the users individual answers as it does when the survey is attached.
Please make sure that you schedule (not run) the report and filter as much as possible as there is a possibility that the report data will be too large and the report times out.
In that case you need to cut down the selection criteria and run again.
Previous Survey Association, item evaluation report, results, item evaluation report is not showing, questionnaire survey , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem