- Customer is receiving "Oops... There were no results" error when trying to search for users in the Mobile Application.
- BizX Platform
- Mobile Application
Reproducing the Issue
- User connects a mobile device to their account
- The user tries to search for other users by People search from the mobile application.
- User receives the below error in the mobile application ""Oops... There were no results."
- This issue may be caused due to missing permissions for the user in Role Based Permissions.
- As the search is not displaying any results, it is likely that the User that is performing the search does not have the "View" permission for "First Name", "Last Name" and "Status" fields in Role Based Permissions.
- If the user does not have these permissions granted then they will see the "Oops.. There were no results" error.
- The user must be granted the "First Name" "Last Name" and "Status" View permissions from the Employee Data section of Role Based Permissions as pictured:
- Once enabled, ensure these target population of this Permission role is granted to All(Employees) to ensure all employees can be found from the search.
- If you cannot find the "Status" View Permission in the "Employee Data" section of Role Based Permissions, please contact Customer Support to enable this field in your instance and reference this KBA.
Mobile People search Oops there were no results unable to find users employees application Permissions role based status employee data , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Framework , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem