- I had to update the Business Address for Section 2 of the US I-9 form in Onboarding.
- ONB completed and all documents in Doc center. Is there anyway to correct the information in the US I9 ?
Automatically correcting the form after the completion of onboarding process is not a possibility. But if it is needed then you can manually correct the form.
- Download the form from document center
- Manually update the information
- Scan the form
- Upload and attach it specific employee in document center
- For audit purpose, keep the old US I9 in document center
Please note: If your activity is in the initial E-verify process step then you can close this activity as incorrect data. Once this activity is closed then a new activity will generate in the E-Verify Correct Data process.
1. Once in E-verify Correct data you can update the SSN of the I9 and then a new corrected I9 will generate and you can view this in the E-verify Correct Data work queue.
Section2 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , How To